Submit a speaker proposal for Giant Steps 2019 | Towards better, safer care.
We’re looking for individuals or organisations to submit proposals to speak at Giant Steps 2019, our two-day healthcare quality and safety conference.
The conference takes place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 21 and 22 November 2019.
Why submit a proposal?
- Address 500+ healthcare professionals
- Share your quality improvement insights and knowledge
- Share the stage with high profile local and international improvement experts.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for speakers with unique skillsets and experience who can bring their passions, interests, stories and knowledge to the stage to share something new or thought provoking.
Session ideas should capture current challenges and solutions in quality improvement and patient safety and address one of the following themes:
- Quality improvement
- Emerging health challenges
- Delivering high-quality care
How to submit your proposal
Download and complete the ‘call for speakers’ template below. You must submit your proposal on the template provided to be considered.
Email your speaker proposal to email@example.com
Submissions close: Monday 29 April 2019.
What else do I need to know?
- Proposals must be submitted in English.
- You will be unable to edit your proposal once it has been submitted.
- You can submit multiple proposals but the content for each submission must be different.
- Do not submit the same proposal to multiple topics.
We will notify you of the outcome by Friday 17 May 2019.
If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update our records.
Look out for more details, including registrations, soon.
Call for speakers template
Last updated 18 Mar 2019