Expressions of interest have now closed.
develop statewide neonatal guidance by joining the Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network Neonatal eHandbook subcommittee.
Since 2004 the Neonatal eHandbook has provided clinical guidance on neonatal conditions commonly encountered in special care nurseries. The neonatal eHandbook is an online statewide resource with more than 90 topics and almost 300,000 views in 2018 alone.
As a member of the subcommittee you will:
- provide contemporary, evidence based guidance and practical advice to Victorian maternity and neonatal care providers on common clinical conditions and complications
- review and update guidance regularly as new evidence becomes available
- consult with subject matter experts for topics based on maternal, fetal and neonatal subspecialties
- participate in subcommittee activities, including meetings and regular communication.
Who are we looking for?
- Neonatologists, paediatricians, neonatal nurses and midwives – hospital capability levels 2-6 – from metropolitan, regional and rural areas
- Dynamic and collaborative clinicians interested in identifying best practice evidence-based data gaps
- Strategic thinkers with skills in quality and safety improvement at a local and system-wide level
- Clinicians with experience developing evidence informed best practice and evaluation methodologies for local and statewide improvement work.
How to apply
- Download the expression of interest form below and complete all attachments.
- Complete the online application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZG25KM
- Provide a letter of support from your employing organisation to attend meetings and participate in subcommittee activities (if employed by a health service).
- Submit all required documents to: email@example.com with ‘EOI – neonatal eHandbook subcommittee’ in the subject line.
Applications close: Friday 30 November 2018.
Last updated 26 Nov 2018