Date & Time
Exact location TBC
The event is now full.
This is a one-day workshop for health service workers who may participate in reviewing a sentinel or serious event.
The workshop covers:
- verifying and defining the problem
- commissioning an incident investigation
- forming the incident review/RCA team
- gathering information
- mapping and identifying critical events
- analysing and identifying root causes
- identifying solutions
- writing root cause statements
- developing, documenting and presenting recommendations.
We will send you an email with pre-reading materials prior to the workshop.
There is no charge for attending the workshop.
However cancellation with less than three working days’ notice or failure to attend on the day will incur a fee of $385 that will be invoiced to your health service.
Incident Response Team
03 9096 7166
Page last updated: 31 Jan 2019