VAHI launched our inaugural corporate plan in October 2017. It established VAHI’s mission, vision and values, as well as the strategic objectives and enablers for 2017–2019, reflecting the period of our Statement of Expectations as set by the Minister for Health.
We recently revised our corporate plan for 2018–19. This revision recognises that VAHI is one year into the two year statement of expectations and as such our mission, vision and values remain relevant. VAHI's strategic objectives and enablers have been strengthened to increase relevance to our partners, stakeholders, audience and program of work.
Our corporate plan for 2018–19 contains an ambitious program of work. It's delivery will not be possible without the dedication and commitment of our staff and advisory committees, and the active involvement of our partners and stakeholders. Priorities within our plan for the year ahead include:
- maturing our stakeholder engagement
- reviewing and enhancing our reporting program
- scoping, planning and delivering a number of key reform projects
- strengthening governance for our management of information
- supporting the capability and capacity development of our people, stakeholders and partners
- providing technical and thought leadership on data use and governance
- establishing an interactive portal
VAHI's corporate plan for 2018–19 has been approved by the Minister for Health.
Read our Corporate plan 2018–19
Page last updated: 06 Aug 2018